The event is on Saturday April 7, 2018.
The Fools Classic has a field limit of 200 riders, so pre-registration is highly suggested.
The ride is held rain or shine. There are no refunds or transfers of entries to others. In the event of Extreme Weather, the organizers reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event to another date; there will be no refunds if a registrant can’t attend the rescheduled date. Should the event be cancelled for reasons of force majeure, entry fees will not be refunded.
REGISTRATION OPENS ON JANUARY 15, 2018 AT 7:00 PM EST
|Entry Type||Date Range||Adult Entry Fee||Junior (u19) Entry Fee|
|Early Registration||through 2/21/18||$45.00||$22.50|
|Standard Registration||2/22/18 – 3/25/18||$50.00||$25.00|
|Late Registration||3/26/18 – 4/3/18||$55.00||$27.50|
|* On-Site Registration||4/7/18||$65.00||$30.00|
* On-Site Registration will only occur if the field limit has not been reached at:
Point Pleasant Fire Company
6500 Point Pleasant Pike
Point Pleasant, PA 18950
from 6:30 AM – 7:40 AM
- The Ride
- Opportunity to win Door Prizes (pre-reg riders only)
- Post Ride Food & Drink
On-Line Registration closes on 4/3/18. On-Site Registration will be available from 6:30 AM – 7:40 AM, if the field limit has not been reached. On-Site Registration (if available) is payable in cash, by check only, or via PayPal only; we do not accept credit or debit cards directly.
- All entries are final; no refunds; Entries are not transferable, so please don’t ask.
- The event will be held under rain or shine. However in the event of Extreme Weather (such as impassable snow, a named storm, or an Official Weather Warning), the organizers reserve the right to reschedule or cancel the event to a date of their convenience. If you cannot attend the rescheduled date, your entry will be forfeited, and a refund will not be issued. Should the event be cancelled for reasons of force majeure, entry fees will not be refunded.
- All riders are required to check in prior to the ride, and sign a waiver. Check in is open from 6:30 – 7:40 AM on April 15, 2017
- This is a ride, not a race
- The roads are open to vehicular traffic; all rules of the road must be obeyed. Participants are responsible for their own safety
- Helmets are required to be worn at all times participants are on the bike
- Participants should ride in a safe and courteous manner; please stay to the right, except when passing.
- You will be riding on country roads; assume there is gravel in every turn. Be aware that some sections of roads are very rough and that road surfaces vary.
- The course is very challenging and has quite a few technical sections, thus it is only suitable for experienced cyclists with a good level of fitness.